Mask ministry serves during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The faithful women and men involved in Faith's mask ministry have made special fabric masks to help increase awareness of this disease.
If you or someone you know would like one of these special masks,, contact Jan McDowell at 814.383.4816 or email@example.com.
Faith Church makes masks
Faith Church's Prayer Quilt and Shawl Ministry team is committed to making fabric masks for Faith family and friends and our wider community to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Remember: My mask protects you, your mask protects me.
Need a mask?
Do you need a mask? Do you know someone else who does? Contact Jan McDowell at 814.383.4816 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the church office at 814.355.3358. Masks are free for everyone.
How to wear and care for your fabric mask
Wearing your mask:
- Choose a side and always wear the same side against your face
- Make sure your mask fits snugly against your face, covering your mouth and nose
- The more snugly your mask fits against your nose, the less problems you may have with glasses fogging
- When you remove your mask, don't touch the front of it and wash your hands afterwards
Cleaning your mask:
- You should clean your mask if you wore it for more than 4 hours or if it is damp
- Masks are washable; machine wash or hand wash with detergent
- Masks can be air-dried or machine-dried on high heat
- You can sanitize your mask by ironing it (with or without steam)