get connected with a spiritual coach
If you'd like to talk with someone about your next step in faith, Faith Church has a team of coaches who are ready to meet with you.
Maybe you've been unsure what to do next in your growing relationship with God. Maybe what you used to do isn't working anymore. Maybe you're just getting started, or you have questions that you're not sure who to ask.
If you'd like to talk to someone one-on-one, get connected with a coach.
Get started with the form below or call David Carter at 814.355.3358.
what is spiritual coaching?
What a coach isn't:
- Coaches aren't consultants. Consultants identify problems and suggest (or implement) solutions. Consultants help people figure out the with the what of change--"here's what you should do."
- Coaches aren't counselors or therapists. Therapists help people process their thoughts, emotions and ways of being. Counselors help with the why of change--"why do you do what you do?"
Coaches, however, address the "how" of change. Like a therapist, coaches listen, and like a consultant, coaches advise, but their focus is on helping you figure out your goals, assist you in making your own plan to achieve them, and then continue to support you as you work toward your goals.
Spiritual coaches have training in coaching skills and help you make a plan and set goals to grow deeper in faith.
- Maybe you’re pretty new to the Christian faith and you want to start off strong but you’re not sure where to start… a spiritual coach can help you make a plan and set goals.
- Maybe you’ve been part of the church your whole life, but you never really developed your own personal relationship with God, but today you want to grow in that… a spiritual coach can help you make a plan and set goals.
- Maybe you’ve been a Christian for a long time, but the things that used to work for you to connect with God or the Church or the world just aren’t doing it for you anymore… and it just isn’t connecting you like it once did and you’re not sure how to get out of the rut… a spiritual coach can help you make a plan and set goals.
who are Faith's spiritual coaches?
Mitch Angle, Tina McKinley, Marie Mesmer, and Steve and Tirzah Gibboney would love to talk with you about meeting your goals of becoming more like Jesus.
Watch this page for further updates including biographies on each coach.