it's good to see you
At Faith Church, we’re proud that we’ve found innovative ways to “be the church” in the last few months while also following local and state guidance for helping to keep our community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Now that many of the stay at home and business closure restrictions have been lifted in our area, we offer in-person worship again on Sunday mornings at 8:15 AM and 10:45 AM.
The earlier worship gathering includes traditional hymns played on piano or organ; the later gathering includes current praise songs played by Faith's house band. Both services are streamed live via Facebook and available here.
Dress code is come-as-you-are; some will be in suits and ties or dresses, others will wear shorts and t-shirts.
Updated guidelines for in-person worship gatherings at Faith
As we strive to offer a warm and welcoming environment at our in-person worship gatherings, we've worked with a team of medical professionals, elected officials, church leaders and more to prepare some guidelines for in-person worship to prioritize the health of friends and neighbors in our community and beyond.
Guidelines for attending Sunday worship gatherings in person
To help us keep you and others safe and healthy during this time of reopening, when you come on Sunday mornings please DO:
- Enter at the sanctuary doors, which will open 15 minutes before worship (8:00 AM and 10:30 AM). All other doors will be locked.
- Wear a mask. Masks are required to enter the building; we will provide a mask for you if you don’t have one.
- Allow our ushers to assist you. Seating for worship will follow social distancing guidelines, and our ushers will guide you. If we use all the space available in the sanctuary, we’ll seat you in the fellowship hall where a live video feed of the service will be available.
- Bring your own coffee. Coffee and snacks will not be offered before or after worship gatherings.
- Bring your tithes and offerings. You can place them in a secure offering box available as you enter or exit; we will not pass offering plates during worship.
- Visit with Faith family and friends outside before and after services. We will not gather in the lobby.
Worship in person, online or listen live?
We are excited to welcome people back into the building for in-person worship but remember: staying home and worshiping online or dialing in to listen live is absolutely fine!
In fact, we encourage you to stay home if
- you have any concerns about returning to in-person worship;
- you are enjoying online worship with your family and want to continue worshipping with us this way, or
- if you have a cough, a fever, trouble breathing or do not feel well in any way.